The following blog follows the answer of “How to set up ReadyCLOUD for your router”.
Netgear ReadyCLOUD is the service that allows you to manage and access your system from anywhere you want. ReadyCLOUD Netgear Security is the appreciable feature. Netgear also have launched the Netgear ReadyCLOUD app that provides you easy control of your router.
For setup of the cloud, you need to create a ReadyCLOUD account first. Routerlogin.net is going to help you in setup of the ReadyCLOUD with your router.
If you haven’t created the ReadyCLOUD account, go through the given steps:
- Launch a browser on your Computer.
- Visit ReadyCLOUD official website.
- Click on create account on the pop-up.
- Fill in the asked information and click create button.
- A confirmation email would be dropped at you email. Confirm your Email clicking on the “Confirm” button.
This would complete your ReadyCLOUD setup and you can go for signing in your account.
Follow the given steps to setup Netgear ReadyCLOUD to your router.
How to set up ReadyCLOUD for your router:
- Connect a storage device to the port of your USB.
- Open a browser on your computer.
- Type net in the address bar of your browser and hit Enter.
- Go to the Ready SHARE page, you would find Ready CLOUD option. Select and enter the username and password you have set previously.
- Your ReadyCLOUD would be registered now.
When you have set up your ReadyCLOUD Netgear security facility, you just have to go to the ReadyCLOUD login page and put your credential and you would be able to Sign In to your account. Alternately, you can also use ReadyCLOUD app to stay signed in.
If routerlogin.net is not working or you can’t setup Netgear ReadyCLOUD, contact us and we would bring out liability. To contact us, call on our toll free number and we would explain to you How to set up ReadyCLOUD for your router.