ReadyCloud Netgear is an online service which enables a user to access the USB storage device from anywhere on any device. In other words, ReadyCloud gives you an easy access to the USB device that is plugged into the USB port of the router. The ReadyCloud portal allows you to browse the device on your network. So why to choose only ReadyCloud instead of other cloud services? ReadyCloud is the most secure way to access your network devices. This useful tutorial will help you to know about the ReadyCloud Netgear service.
How to Set up ReadyCLoud for Your Router?
Now we will discuss how to setup up ReadyCloud Netgear for your router. The process is very simple as we have put together some of the basic instructions for you. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully to avoid facing an issue.
1. ReadyCloud Account Setup
- First of all, you need to set up a ReadyCloud Netgear account. You won’t be able to access the ReadyCloud service unless you don’t have an account on it.
- If you already have an account on Ready Cloud, you can simply log into the Netgear service. But if you don’t have an account, click on Create an Account and you will be directed to a new window which will allow you to create a new ReadyCloud account
2. ReadyCloud Router Setup
- Now you will need to set up your ReadyCloud account with your wireless router.
- Go to your computer and enter the web address routerlogin.net into the address bar.
- Your browser will now take you to the routerlogin.net login page where you can enter the login details of your router to log into it.
- Now go to the routerlogin.net setup page and navigate to the ReadyCloud share window.
- Now enter the ReadyCloud username and password to register the ReadyCloud Netgear account with the router.
- After you register the ReadyCloud account with your Netgear router, you can enjoy your data anytime and anywhere through the ReadyCloud online service. You can visit the web address readycloud.netgear.com anytime to access the devices connected to your Netgear router.
Netgear has now introduced the ReadyCloud app which you can download on your mobile. This app makes the connection between your router and the device more secure. This app provides a great ease for the users as the app can be downloaded from the App store and is easy to use.
This was all about the ReadyCloud Netgear service. The process of setting up a ReadyCloud service is very easy and takes only a few minutes. We hope that this article helped you to know about the ReadyCloud setup process. You can perform the above-mentioned instructions only when you are setting up the ReadyCloud service with the router. The process is different for the ReadyNAS setup. In case you need any advice on the above-mentioned topic, you can call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you.