The Netgear ReadyNAS default password is a password that will be required while getting into the device. It is very important for you to remember the Netgear ReadyNAS IP address and default password. If you forget the password, you won’t be able to get into your device to configure the settings. So this article will drive you through the instructions to use the default password to get into your device. You will also get to know how to change the Netgear ReadyNAS admin password.
Netgear ReadyNAS default password: Login
Now you will get to know how to use the Netgear ReadyNAS admin password to log into the device. We have put together some of the basic instructions to explain you the process.
- Set up the device with the Netgear wireless router and go to your computer.
- Go to the Netgear ReadyNAS login page by entering the Netgear ReadyNAS IP address. You can also enter the default web address into the address bar of the web browser.
- Now you will see the Netgear ReadyNAS login page on your screen asking for the username and the password. The username and password for your device are as follows:Username: admin, Password: password
- Click the login tab and the browser will show you the Netgear ReadyNAS admin page on your screen. Once you access this page, you can modify the settings of your device easily.
How to change the Netgear ReadyNAS default password?
Most of the users always ask how to change the Netgear ReadyNAS default password easily. Considering this major query, we have put down the step by step instructions that will explain you the process easily.
- You can change the Netgear ReadyNAS admin password using the local admin page on your computer. To go to the Netgear ReadyNAS admin page, you need to log into the device.
- To log into the device, follow the above-mentioned instructions carefully.
- After this, you will see the Netgear local admin page on your screen with multiple tabs.
- Look for the password recovery tab and click it. Now you will see fields asking for username and old password.
- Enter the credentials and then assign your device a new password. Once you are done, click the Ok tab and let the device allow the settings to take effect.
Now that you are done with the password change process, you can get into the device using the new default password. We recommend you to set a password that is not so difficult to remember. Make sure you write down your new password on your notepad.
So in the above article, we discussed about the Netgear ReadyNAS default password. We hope this article helped you to get to know the process of changing the default password. In case you face any confusion or issue, give us a call on our Toll-Free number and our team of technical experts will guide you on the same.